ACT Election Survey 2020 Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: ClubsACT
Terms and conditions
To be eligible:
1. All entrants must be Australian Capital Territory residents above the age of 18 years old on the date the competition opens.
- Employees of the Clubs ACT or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are
- Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 14 October 2020 at 11:59pm ESDT. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner can be found at: http://www.clubsact.com.au/uncategorized/competition-terms-and-conditions/
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by ClubsACT from all entries received based on the quality of response.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners of when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering this competition, you agree to your email being added to the ClubsACT’s database for promotional material. Your details will not be shared with any third party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
WINNERS – drawn on 15.10.2020
- Apple iPad valued at $499 RRP
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.